DBAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan DBAG website

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Win against cTx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gooch_619

Gooch_619

Win against cTx Empty
PostSubject: Win against cTx   Win against cTx EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Good job on our first scrim this afternoon against cTx guys. we played one round 5 vs 5 in our scrim server and then a 2 vs 2 in there server. Both rounds resulted in a win for us. Im not sure if Dan got a screenshot for the 2 vs 2 but i know we didnt get one for the 5 vs 5. not sure of the score of the 2 vs 2, but when the 5 vs 5 round ended it was 2500 to 1030. Thanx for the scrim cTx.
Back to top Go down
Hyper Sniper

Hyper Sniper

Win against cTx Empty
PostSubject: Wish I Could B There!   Win against cTx EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Really, I wish I was, next time, please make arrangements more friendly to me (I was busy in an acting class), so try any other day of the week.
Back to top Go down
UberInsane

UberInsane

Win against cTx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win against cTx   Win against cTx EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Don't worry, it wasn't really that exciting. Just ctx guys complaining we cheat because our server is no PB.
Back to top Go down
Gooch_619

Gooch_619

Win against cTx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win against cTx   Win against cTx EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:55 am

haha yeah no bid deal, we won and got accused of cheating, nothing more than what happens everyday to us DBAG's
Back to top Go down
Hyper Sniper

Hyper Sniper

Win against cTx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win against cTx   Win against cTx EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:01 am

Gooch_619 wrote:
haha yeah no bid deal, we won and got accused of cheating, nothing more than what happens everyday to us DBAG's

lol, thats funny, I'm posting from school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Win against cTx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win against cTx   Win against cTx Empty

Back to top Go down

Win against cTx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBAG :: Scrim Results :: |cTx| Scrim Results-
Jump to: