DBAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan DBAG website

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would like to join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBusdriver

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Would like to join   Would like to join EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 am

I would like to join im ranked 269 as of 11:36 sunday on your clan server and i think i would make a good addition to your clan.
Back to top Go down
Gooch_619

Gooch_619

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:55 pm

busdriver check out the post right under this one named application. fill that out and i can test you sometime, ty.
Back to top Go down
TheBusdriver

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Jeremy Hunter
Male
TheBusdriver
Ds,Ca,HK,9th marines, theirs probably a few more but i dont remember.
the DBag servers
Because i think i would be a good addition to your clan. i've already fought with some of your current members,batman and #1killer. but also because i hopped on the DBag servers because my pb was being a jerk so i would give it a shot. Then i discovered that you guys really dont mess around.
Back to top Go down
UberInsane

UberInsane

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Hey, how do you find your server rank? I want to see if I'm #1. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gooch_619

Gooch_619

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:01 am

uber when u go on the website on the default page where the music is. the "portal" click on the picture of the gametracker stats of the server and u can check there, and ur not number 1 geek
Back to top Go down
UberInsane

UberInsane

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:12 am

Well, you have to give me credit for my score based on how long I've played on the server.
Back to top Go down
Gooch_619

Gooch_619

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:28 am

Ill give u credit for that, im still number 2 tho Wink and half the time im talking or kicking ppl on that server lol
Back to top Go down
TheBusdriver

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:15 am

#1 killer said he would train me. so i guess i have some one to teach me the ropes.
Back to top Go down
cooKi

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: cooKi would like to join   Would like to join EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:31 pm

name-shane lyons
age-15
sex-M
kills-1049
deaths-731
assists-56
lvl-12
cod4 name-cooKi
former clans-Well, i used to play xbox until i got it taken away. now im here playing the PC. When i played xbox i was a top 20 player on www.mlgpro.com and played for reL 09' on the pro circuit ladder. so im experienced i just need to work on my aim on the PC
servers usually on-Yours, and S+D server
reason for wanting to join DBAG- They seem cool and i think that ur an up and coming clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Would like to join
Page 1 of 1