DBAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan DBAG website

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Gun Thread

Go down 
+3
Gooch_619
UberInsane
Hyper Sniper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyper Sniper

Hyper Sniper

Favorite Gun Thread Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Gun Thread   Favorite Gun Thread EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Hey, its batman here. What is your favorite gun ingame or realife? Tell me why you like, etc.

My favorite is probalbly MP5, and you'll most of the time see me using a silenced version. Well, post away. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UberInsane

UberInsane

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun Thread   Favorite Gun Thread EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:12 pm

I like the ak47 with no attachments for regular games and the m4 for hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Gooch_619

Gooch_619

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun Thread   Favorite Gun Thread EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:57 pm

favorite guns/perks

mp5 silenced and no attatchment bandolier, stopping power, deep impact/dead silence
ak-47 no attatchment bandolier, stopping power, deep impact/dead silence
ak-74u silenced bandolier, sleight of hand, dead silence
m40a3 acog scope, bandolier or frag times 3, stopping power, steady aim
Back to top Go down
DarkDeath2

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun Thread   Favorite Gun Thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:26 am

Gotta be the M16 with a red dot attachment...but when it comes to realife nothing feels better than being behind either an M2 .50 cal or the MAW DUCE as we liked to call or my current issued weapon the M249 SAW.... yea its heavy but i get a warm and fuzzy feeling whenever i hear that 50 cal start sending some serious lead downrange....that and its saved my life on a few occasions
Back to top Go down
UberInsane

UberInsane

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun Thread   Favorite Gun Thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:02 am

If we are talking about real life guns, it's got to be this one.
Back to top Go down
Hyper Sniper

Hyper Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun Thread   Favorite Gun Thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 pm

UberInsane wrote:
If we are talking about real life guns, it's got to be this one.
Holy crap...
Back to top Go down
Gooch_619

Gooch_619

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun Thread   Favorite Gun Thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:48 am

haha that things a beast uber
Back to top Go down
DanMan224632
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun Thread   Favorite Gun Thread EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:36 am

ive fired an m249 saw at the navy base and they do lay down a shit load of lead but carrying that around all day if you were deployed in Irak would be a bitch haha
Back to top Go down
TGS

TGS

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun Thread   Favorite Gun Thread EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Hmm..

My favorites would be :

Rifle-M16 with red dot,3 frags,stopping power,and steady aim
Sub MG-Really hard one but AK 74u is my favorite silenced with extra ammo,stopping power, and dead silence
MG-not used that much but I like SAW
Shotty-W1200 with grip, stopping power,and steady aim
Sniper-I like the Barret 50 cal for some reason with stopping (they get hit and die period... Very Happy Very Happy ) clays, and iron lungs
Back to top Go down
JigenBlack

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun Thread   Favorite Gun Thread EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Assault Rifle: M4 w/ bandolier, stopping power, steady aim.
SMG: Ak-74u w/ bandioler, stopping power, steady aim.
LMG: M-60 w/ x3 frag, stopping power, steady aim.
Shotguns: Don't use them at all.
Sniper: .50 cal or m40 (just started using m40 and it's pretty sweet) w/ x2 Claymores, stopping power, deep impact (m40) steady aim (.50 cal.)

In real life, the .50 cal isn't even a anti personnel sniper, it's an anti-material weapon. It fires miles away, obliterating its target on impact, it would totally blow off your arm/chest clean off if it hit you. Definitely the m16 or ak-47 I would take with me in real life, depending on where I was. AK is more reliable, doesn't jam, you can drop it in mud and it'll keep firing, only downfall it's inaccurate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun Thread   Favorite Gun Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Gun Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBAG :: Miscillaneous.. :: Miscillaneous...-
Jump to: